From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of David Mendels
Sent: Tue 22/11/2005 4:48
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Mike Nimer
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex Enterprise Servces inf posted to labs

Hi,

I'll ask someone from that team to post more about the CFAdapter plans....

-David

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

________________________________

**STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY**

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please send it back to the person that sent it to you. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of author and do not necessarily represent
those the Emakina Company. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email and its associated attachments is
strictly prohibited.

We also inform you that we have checked that this message does not contain any
virus but we decline any responsability in case of any damage caused by an a
non detected virus.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM