Hi,  I had a look at this and you will have to forgive my ignorance a
bit but i can't work out how to pass the column to get the value still

eg.  remoteobject.method(getCellIndex().itemIndex.columnName)

returns undefined ??

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Philippe Maegerman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  getCellIndex().itemIndex
>
> ________________________________

40yahoogroups.com

t=ms&k=Web+site+design+development&w1=Web+site+design+development&w2=C
omputer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4=Mac
romedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=L-
4QTvxB_quFDtMyhrQaHQ>   Computer software development
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Computer+software+development&w1=Web+site+design+development&w2
=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4=M
acromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=lv
QjSRfQDfWudJSe1lLjHw>   Software design and development
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Software+design+and+development&w1=Web+site+design+development&
w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4
=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=
1pMBCdo3DsJbuU9AEmO1oQ>
> Macromedia flex <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Macromedia+flex&w1=Web+site+design+development&w2=Computer+soft
ware+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex
&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=OO6nPIrz7_EpZI36
cYzBjw>         Software development best practice
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Software+development+best+practice&w1=Web+site+design+developme
nt&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+development
&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.s
ig=f89quyyulIDsnABLD6IXIw>

> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>        [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:flexcoders-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
>

> ________________________________

> **STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY**
>
> This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you
have received this email in error please send it back to the person
that sent it to you. Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of author and do not necessarily represent those the Emakina Company.
Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email and its associated attachments is strictly
prohibited.

> We also inform you that we have checked that this message does not
contain any virus but we decline any responsability in case of any
damage caused by an a non detected virus.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM