Title: Checkbox value

Yeah, that’s what I did since CheckBox doesn’t support data property (for I don’t know what reason).

Agha Mehdi
IDT - eBusiness Program Manager

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andora, Greg
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:04 PM
To: 'flexcoders@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Checkbox value

If you create a custom component extending the checkbox component, you can accomplish this by adding a property to your checkbox.

The AS for creating your property would look "something" like the below...I haven't tested it, so don't shoot me if I'm :

private var _data:Object;

[ChangeEvent("dataChanged")]
function get data():Boolean{
      return _data;