From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mika Kiljunen
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:17 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] calling methods in a c/C++ dll from Flex application

Not sure about this, but I’d guess that you need to do this outside flex (or flash really), ie. pass data from flex app (the flash app running on a webpage) to the webpage through _javascript_, and then call some object ( ie. ActiveX ) on webpage (by _javascript_) that can communicate with you dll.

Quickly I can’t think of any other way to do this. Anyone else have other ideas?

-Mika