Does this work for Flex 1.5?

Best,
Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of sreeni_r
Sent: 25 November 2005 11:31
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Cursor change problem

Hi Allen,

Along with useHandCursor, buttonMode property also needs to be set to
true to show the hand cursor.

It is property available on Sprite hence available with all UI
components in Flex.

-Sreenivas.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Manning"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I saw the below post on Flexcoders, but didn't see an answer.
Anyone know
> how to use the hand cursor?
>

> Is there a reference to the hand cursor to use in setCursor -
 `hand' or
> something like that?  I couldn't find it in the docs.
>

> Best,
>
> Allen
>

> Probably an easy question for those who know...
>
> I'm trying to change the default cursor to a hand cursor when
hovering
> over a component. The component is based on the VBox.
>
> I want to use the Flexs hand-cursor icon, which appears within
> MovieClips components e.g.  Buttons when "useHandCursor" property is
> set, and not have to create my own icon.
>
> Can't find this in the docs.
>
> Is there something like "setHandCursor()" and "removeHandCursor()"
> within flex?
>
> setCursor(cursorSymbol:String, priorityLevel:Number, xOffset:Number,
> yOffset:Number)
>
> All help is appreciated.

24/11/2005

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM