From: R*. S*.J* [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 25 November 2005 19:14
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex in Eclipse

Dear Developers,
I am a biginner in flex , I want to write Flex in jsp code (J2ee) on eclipse 3.1 ,how i do it?
and if possible to write jsp in flex builder 2 please guide me,
Thanks

*~~~****DISCLAIMER****~~~*
This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must not disclose this email to anyone without express permission from the sender. The contents of all emails sent to, and received from, Optus may be scanned, stored, or disclosed to others by Optus at Optus' discretion. Optus has exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this e-mail but does not warrant that the information is error or omission free.