From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JesterXL
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 3:49 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] TextInput control

focusOut

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 3:42 PM

Subject: [flexcoders] TextInput control

Hi,

            Can some one suggest me which event is the best event to handle a situation like -   user changes the content of textinput and tabs out of it ? I tried "change" event and found that this event is firing for each change, meaning for every key board press while entering text in it. I don't want this. What I am looking for is an event which fires only one time when user changes existing content and tabs out.

Thanks!
Hari

jignesh dodiya