Hi Jeremy,

I think without all Flex initialization code (SystemManager, Application, Styles etc) this is not going to work !

I am saying this based on my look at the generated AS file for a simple Flex MXML app. It generates lot of code !

It is easy to insert components into a minimal Flex App through AS but it will be very difficult to use a Flex component in a stand alone AS app.

-Sreenivas