From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben Lucyk
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:16 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] concurrency="last"

Hey Rich,

I haven't tested, but looks to be that concurrency is set per service:

"Value that indicates how to handle multiple calls to the same service. The default value is multiple. The following values are permitted..."

I guess you could work around it by defining a service for each method if you really needed this functionality, but I'm curious about this one as well.  Does anyone have any more details as to how Flex "...cancels any previous requests, while honoring the new one" for a concurrency="last" situation?

-Ben