________________________________

        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mykola Paliyenko
        Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:33 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [flexcoders] gateway-config.xml configuration file
description in Flex 1.5

        Ok Matt
        What excectly I need is following:
        1. Create my own adapter (don't ask me why I just need it),
        2. Configure it with one string property, some parameter.
        It is a common way for Filters, Servlets etc but seems to be
impossible for configuring adapters. If it is not impossible I'd like to
create a feature request for Macromedia to implement it since it makes
sence :).

        WBR, Mykola

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM