Tracy,
Thanx it works.

  Where do you get such info about undocumented features like
@ContextRoot()? Maybe there are some more interesting things there.
As far as I understand the flex architecture such tags like
@ContextRoot() are processed during mxml2AS translation on the server,
The question is does anyone can provide a list of such tags like
@ContextRoot() with description.

WBR, Mykola

--
Best Regards,