Hi all

Had anybody come across a way of injecting MXML (code) into a flex
app from a DB/file. The example would be 25 MXML templates - If I
choose option 13 I get template 13 - which is maintained in Flex
Builder then uploaded to the DB. At request time the MXML loads into
a pre-defined area within the app - captures the data and saves it
as XML and relates (via ID) it to that MXML template version.

Is it a case of using Ben's way to use CF/JSP and pull the MXML in
with an include (invoke JSP tags via CFM). I figure the MXML has
been parsed - loading more MXML post compile would mean having to
have all 25 MXML templates waiting in the client-side wings? - Or
reload the CFM. Is it possible to do this inside AS and FLEX?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

kindest Rgards
Martin Ollman
Bug logic - Australia - www.buglogic.co.nz