Fair enough Jason, I honestly didn't think it would be frowned upon
or I wouldn't have posted. But if this group is used to seeing
messages posted about free tools all the time then I guess just the
act of posting here would imply 'free.'  My bad, sorry for any
confusion or spamishness.  Since new messages to the group are
moderated I assumed it would get rejected if there were any rules
against it. Won't happen again.

Darren

By the way... NOT trying to be a wise guy or anything, but... if an
RIA Development group is the wrong place to post an RIA development
tool (whether it's for sale or not) where is the "right" place?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Merrill, Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>