Dear flexcoders,

We try to use seemingless experience in our Flex 1.5 application during the
"File uploading"
action while using Flash 8 API as described in the article here:
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flex/articles/fp8_features.html

The file upload using HTTP protocol works OK - the file is actually stored
remotely at the server.

We use session at server to authorize the user while requesting the data from
the database.
We store "user id" at server session to identify him.

The unexpected problem is the that "File upload" command creates a NEW session
at server,
which obviously does not hold a "user id" number.

Seems like when swf calling FileReference.upload(handlerURL) method, the
handler (which is
a server script) can't see session cookie.

--
Best regards,
 Andriy                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM