hi jesse,

try using instance._dropTarget if you mean flex 1.5,
it might be a little easier and consume less resources.

On 12/6/05, JesterXL <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Trying to add "Add...", "Edit..." and "Delete..." options for a tree.  I've
created my own context menu, but since there is no native right click event
in Flash, I'm going to have to use hitTesting to know which tree node I
right clicked on.  Before I dive in, has someone already done this and would
be willing to share their code?