Please don't flame me but some might know the DOTNET Rocks show of
Franklins.net which deals with - obviously - Microsoft stuff. The show
is really cool and generally I love listening to tech podcasts.

I assume quite a lot people spend lots of time either in their cars or
in front of a machine trying to debug lines and lines of code. Listening
to some favorite topics while coding, driving car or sitting in a
train/plane is always fun.

I tried the three Macromedia podcasts and liked them a lot. Compared to
what DOTNET Rocks is after almost three years (?), they are obviously a
bit behind, but DOTNET Rocks also has improved a lot over time. I
believe they have recently involved some professional production company
in order to get their podcasts more attractive.

I would also offer to help but as I am from Germany, there is maybe
little to no chance as to being able to discuss stuff with you guys, is
there?

Well, this is not ment to advertise the Microsoft show it's just to let
you know that if done right I believe there would be a tremendously huge
audience which would appreciate Macromedia podcasts.

I am sure I would not be your only fan. :-)

Ralf Rottmann