I have a music store who is authorized to post excerpts of DVD content for purchase.

So I have all the VOB video files off the DVDs.

Now....which is best to use for FLV?  I'm assuming AVI since it appears to be the only Lossless format among the popular ones?

But FRAME RATE is very important to me also.

The Key, IMHO, to the new On2 whether in FLEX2 or in FL8, is to keep the standard of quality high.

I mean, I can't believe there are still peopel out there buying that SWISH video player that takes each frame of a video and does max jpeg compression on it, puts it in a SWF and walla....great for a few years ago....but we all know 2006 is going to be HUGE (or as Donald Gump would say 'uge) for Flash Video.

-r

Yahoo! Shopping