Hi All,

I am using a Tree Grid sample provided by James at

http://www.cayambe.com/plog/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=6&blogId=1

It works fine as it is. But in my grid I had 2 more
columns and these columns have a simple ImageRenderer
attached to it.

                  <mx:DataGrid id="mxmlTree" dataProvider="{dpGrid}"
verticalAlign="middle" width="700" height="500"
                                                variableRowHeight="true"
                                                rowHeight="50"
                                                sortableColumns="false"
                                          borderThickness="1"
                                          borderColor="0x000000"
                                          selectable="true"
                         hGridLines="true"
                                                hGridLineColor="0xD2D2D2"
                                                 headerHeight="40"
                                                 headerStyle="headerText"

                        <mx:columns>
                          <mx:Array>
                                <mx:DataGridColumn columnName="fa"
headerText="Area"       width="300"
cellRenderer="TreeGridCellRenderer"/>
                                <mx:DataGridColumn columnName="stage1"
headerText="Stage"                      width="100"
cellRenderer="ImageRenderer"/>

                                <mx:DataGridColumn columnName="stage2"
headerText="Stage2"                     width="100"
cellRenderer="ImageRenderer"/>
                          </mx:Array>
                        </mx:columns>
                  </mx:DataGrid>

When I open the TreeRow in the grid, Child rows are
displayed and the images in Stage1 and Stage2 of the
child rows are displayed correctly.

But when I close the TreeRow the child rows get closed
but the images in the child rows still appear in the
grid.

Can someone explain what I need to do in Renderers to
make those images disappaer?

Thanks in advance
Mohan

http://mail.yahoo.com