Haha, what the heck, Moe's code?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darin Kohles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 3:15 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Why does this effect not work?

Transed lots'a (of) code from many plats (platforms) ((and it sucks)).
 What you(I) assume in one, aint gonna work in t'other.  But sometimes
what does 'work' is better to work around than re-write ('smother
times it be aint). 'nuff said. ( if'n,... - If you can understand the
preceading, well mo powa to ya)

DP - it's where I'm going to start working on your Moe's code, and
hopefully get everyone up to speed.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM