Hi Jeremy,

I tried using the code on cflex.net. It works fine for me.

What is the problem you are facing ?

-Sreenivas

On 12/8/05, Jeremy Rottman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a menu bar that I have written in flex 2.0, that I would like
to use to control a view stack. I have tried using the 1.5 method that
is posted on cflex.net, but it does not work with flex 2.0.

Does anyone have a clue on how I can do this, I have been fighting
with this for almost a week.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM