Hi all,

I'm trying to introspect an object in Flex 1.5, and I'm trying to use ASSetPropFlags to do it...but I'm getting an error saying that the method doesn't exist:

Error /ROTest.as:7
There is no method with the name 'ASSetPropFlags'.

Should that method work in Flex?  Has any one had experience using it?  Here's my usage:

function gimmeBackResultHandler (result:Object)
{
 trace ("Begin gimmeBackResultHandler ()");

 ASSetPropFlags (result,
   null, //Make all properties viewable
   1, //Linux-like bitwise permissions
   true //Whether these permissions can be hidden again later
   );

 for(prop in result)
 {
    trace (prop);
 }

 trace ("End gimmeBackResultHandler ()");
}
Thanks...

Joey Mink
[Software Engineer @ Solers, Inc.]