Hi,

I'm customizing background color of cells based on the value in cell.
I got that working, the problem is that I get 1px spacing between the
cell and vertical grid (not always on all sides though). It seems to
have something to do with styles, but I can't find a way to get rid of it.

In comparison, setting a cell background on column has the desired
effect (no spacing between bg color and border)

I've tried to base the renderer on Box, Canvas and modifying margins
and vertical gaps but without success.

Thanks, Stepan

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM