Alright, not a good idea.

I didn't switch workbenches before disabling.  When it restarted itself, it crashed really bad because it couldn't find the workbench.  It must've not been happy about that.

After restarting a second time, I went to create a new project.  It took awhile to load because background tasks were running, which I'm sure was the refresh.  I ran out of memory and asked if I wanted to close the app.  I said no, and tried again.  This time it worked fine and asked me if I wanted to switch to the Flex Perspective (or whatever its called).

I was about to map the drive again, but decided to do a properties on it.  Since it seems that FB2/Eclipse likes to check every file, not just the current directory level, I think I found the problem.  It's over 100 gigs.  =)  Didn't quite realize that when I mapped it.  I really only need 2 directories from there, but was too lazy to map each directory separately.  Guess I gotta get unlazy!  =)

Thanks,
Tom