As of today, the 1.0.3 release of XDoclet2 is out, and it contains the
Java-to-Actionscript plugin I described in my earlier posting quoted
below.  If you are tired of hand-coding your value objects in both Java
and ActionScript, this is something you might well want.  Some useful links:

Official plugin distribution:
     http://sourceforge.net/projects/xdoclet-plugins/

Allurent resource page with a few helpful pointers:
     http://www.allurent.com/joeb/xdoclet2/

I expect many people will observe that the plugin could do much more
than it does today.  This really is a bare-bones release, but I felt it
was worth getting out there as a starting point, since it does save a
lot of time and trouble even with its limited capabilities.

In terms of support, well, there's a set of mailing lists for XDoclet2:
     http://xdoclet.codehaus.org/Mailing+lists

Enjoy!  It's the miracle (just plain hard work, actually) of open source.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM