Hey Brad, have you tried using the NetConnection Debugger or Flash/Flex Trace panel to see what the data looks like coming into Flash?

Flex Trace Panel:
http://www.richinternet.de/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=8F0C9A56-D3C1-55A6-0EAE917D5A7E6D86

Flash debug panel:
http://www.bit-101.com/blog/archives/000170.html

Flash 7 Trace Viewer:
http://www.alexisisaac.net/content/view/15/28/

bdardaganian wrote:
Thanks Matt...
I have tried using this function to create an array of structures,
but only get an array of empty elements.  The array itself is the
correct length, but each element contains no data.  I can return an
array of arrays, but if I try to make it an array of structures, it
doesn't work, hence my frustration.  I'm wondering if there is
something amiss with my gateway or something else that is wrong.

Any clues?

Brad

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Boles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Brad-

I always have good luck converting the query into an array of
structures.  And here is a link to a UDF to do the work:
http://www.cflib.org/udf.cfm?id=10

In Flex you then have an ActionScript array of objects.

-Matt