I think TextArea component is a very simple one.
And I use this component any place in my application built with Flex 2.
However in particular case, i got following error popup.

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coersion failed: cannot convert
flash.events::[EMAIL PROTECTED] to mx.events.IndexChangedEvent

Used code is following - yes, it's too simple...

        <mx:FormItem label="desc"  width="80%">
            <mx:TextArea id="description"/>
        </mx:FormItem>

Even though I use exact same code(above) at several place, i got above
error message not every place, but at particular place.

Could it be possible?
I totally am confused....

Any comment would be appreciated.

-k