Yeah, below is the error.

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coersion failed: cannot convert
flash.display::[EMAIL PROTECTED] to mx.core.IUIComponent
        at
mx.containers::Tile/http://www.macromedia.com/2005/flex/mx/internal::findCellSize()
        at mx.containers::Tile/measure()
        at mx.core::UIComponent/UIComponent$480$private::measureSizes()
        at mx.core::UIComponent/validateSize()
        at mx.core::Container/validateSize()
        at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateSize()
        at
mx.managers::LayoutManager/LayoutManager$1689$private::doPhasedInstantiation()
        at mx.core::UIComponent/UIComponent$480$private::callLaterDispatcher2()

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "JesterXL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is the error you are getting?  Is it yelling it's not a
UIComponent?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM