From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of flexhtoo
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 2:43 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: How to fix Send Element not resolvable error
call from WS in Flex!

### There are WSDL ###
<definitions targetNamespace="http://ws.test.com/Hello";
name="HelloService" xmlns:tns="http://ws.test.com/Hello";
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";>
  <types>
    <xsd:schema>
      <xsd:import namespace="http://ws.test.com/Hello";
schemaLocation="HelloService_schema1.xsd"/>
    </xsd:schema>
  </types>
  <message name="getPerson">
    <part name="parameters" element="tns:getPerson"/>
  </message>
  <message name="getPersonResponse">
    <part name="parameters" element="tns:getPersonResponse"/>
  </message>
  <portType name="Hello">
    <operation name="getPerson">
      <input message="tns:getPerson"/>
      <output message="tns:getPersonResponse"/>
    </operation>
  </portType>
  <binding name="MyPortBinding" type="tns:Hello">
    <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http";
style="document"/>
    <operation name="getPerson">
      <soap:operation soapAction="urn:GetPerson"/>
      <input>
        <soap:body use="literal"/>
      </input>
      <output>
        <soap:body use="literal"/>
      </output>
    </operation>
  </binding>
  <service name="HelloService">
    <port name="MyPort" binding="tns:MyPortBinding">
      <soap:address location="REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL"/>
    </port>
  </service>
</definitions>

### And that WSDL import one xsd file describe in the following. ###

<xs:schema version="1.0" targetNamespace="http://ws.test.com/Hello";
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

  <xs:element name="getPerson" type="ns1:getPerson"
xmlns:ns1="http://ws.test.com/Hello"/>

  <xs:complexType name="getPerson"/>

  <xs:element name="getPersonResponse" type="ns2:getPersonResponse"
xmlns:ns2="http://ws.test.com/Hello"/>

  <xs:complexType name="getPersonResponse">
    <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="return" type="ns3:person" minOccurs="0"
xmlns:ns3="http://ws.test.com/Hello"/>
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>

  <xs:complexType name="person">
    <xs:sequence>
      <xs:element name="age" type="xs:int"/>
      <xs:element name="name" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"/>
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>

</xs:schema>

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Chotin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you post the WSDL?  This makes it seem like the webservice wasn't
> able to figure out how to call the getAllPerson method either because
> the name is wrong or the parameters are wrong.  Are there perhaps two
> getAllPerson methods (with different parameters)?
>
> Matt

On

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM