From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of alpharythms
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 5:01 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] [Flex 2.0] XMLEncoder

Sorry for previous partial message.
[mouse click was a bit sloppy when checking the preview]

Does anyone have any examples of using the XMLEncoder class in Flex 2.0.
Language reference is here:
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/labs/1/flex/langref/mx/rpc/xml/XMLEncoder
.html

And/or

Does anyone have an example of using the contentType set to
"application/xml" in an HTTPService call?
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/labs/1/flex/langref/mx/rpc/http/HTTPServi
ce.html#contentType

In particular how would I get this data if it was sent to a PHP script
since I imagine you wouldn't be able to use $_REQUEST['']...

Thanks,
Adam Schroeder

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM