have come to the conclusion that in order to make my site secure I need to do some work with the web.xml file. Work meaning editing it or changing it around. What I am confused about is this. In my web.xml file the url pattern is  /amfgateway/*  I am not able to find a folder named amfgateway so I am confused as to how I go about editing it to make a webpage I am making secure. I am using just a localhost server now I have not actually put anything online.  Can someone clear this xml thing up?