From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of rb_dickey
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 7:50 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] CheckCellRenderer

Hi,

I'm trying to do a simple loop through a datagrid to set a column
that's using the CheckCellRenderer to be checked or unchecked but
the following code does not work, well sort of.  What happens is
that if I "mouseover" each row, viola, the checks in the checkbox
appear or disappear depending on my choice to select all or not.
Here is the function I call to set the checkboxes in the grid:

private function selectAll(newState:Boolean):Void
{
        for( var i in dataGrid.dataProvider )
                dataGrid.dataProvider[i].cbSelect = newState;
}

The datagrid column is defined as:
mx:DataGridColumn headerText="" width="40" columnName="cbSelect"
cellRenderer="CheckCellRenderer" resizable="true"  />

The dataprovider for the grid is an RO...

TIA for any info.
Rob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM