yet again, i'm running into bugs with a modal TitleWindow. Does anyone have a
workaround
for this one?

I've created a modal TitleWindow that allows a user to change and save
preferences. Once the
user saves, I hide the TitleWindow with `preferencesWindow.visible = false`
since it takes a
noticable amount of time to create it from scratch. Once created, the modal
preferences
TitleWindow looks & acts normal.

However, once I show it again (after it's been hidden once already) via
`preferencesWindow.visible = true`, the shadow of the preferencesWindow does
not show
up. Does anyone know why?

Here's a screenshot: http://www.itodd.org/~charged2885/tw2.gif

Todd