I've been having some difficulty getting the style right
PrintDataGrid's as well.  To get the most uniform look possible I've
turned off border-sides except for the right side, as the vGridLine
doesn't show up on the right edge of the data grid.  When I have all
the borders turned on I get a double line thickness/drop-shadow effect
going on that looks bad.  I see no difference between drop-shadow true
or false.

And you're correct there doesn't appear to be anyway to set he grid
line thickness.  I'm sorry I'm not more help I'm just concurring with
what you've seen.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]