It might help to provide more information on how your srv object is
defined.  The issue could be there, or it could be as simple as the
whitelist in flex-config.xml not being configured to allow your
service to execute when called by Flex.

Doug

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Rottman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>