You are changing the width of the canvas itself?  Maybe you need another call to invalidate() or something on the canvas, the scrollbars should adjust to fit your needs including the maxHPosition.

Matt

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of antonin34
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:10 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Issue with Canvas resize and maxHPosition

Hi there,

We currently have a strange behavior with one of our canvas in flex 1.5.

It contains an array of dynamicaly created panel at runtime, so we have a scroll to navigate through all the elements.

Every thing goes fine at the beginning.

We need in certain circumstance to resize the canvas at runtime (using an effect to do so), and there is a strange thing happening : the maxHPosition of the canvas is changing, so i cannot scroll anymore to the end of the list.

Since the maxHPosition is a read only property, is there any way i can solve this issue so even if i resize my canvas, i can continue to scroll anyway?

I don’t know if this is a known issue with Canvas and scroll, if it is due to the dynamic creation of element at Canvas creation, but i know that i’m stuck with this.

Thanks a lot,

Antoine