Hi,

Is ExternalInterface not available in Flex 1.5? I have to make a communication between a windows application and my Flex application e.g. Clicking on an Image in Windows Application passes an object to my flex app and highlights the values in my Datagrid. What are my options here? Thanks for replies.

Thank you,

Shahnavaz Alware

Software Engineer

Office: 760-929-2300 ext 140

www.visiprise.com

It is our company policy not to accept email of any data controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).  Please contact our Security Officer, Alexander Houtzeel, for instructions and authorization to transmit such data.