Cheers for that, do you really think I was just after a yes its
possible! If i thought it was impossible I wouldn't have posted the
question. Schesh.
How do you get an Image from java to flex.  Currently what I get is -
-
Error: null
Error: null

when I pass back the image and its not null.

Thanks.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Wolf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's absolutely possible.  We do this all the time.
>
> --
> Dave Wolf
> Cynergy Systems, Inc.
> Macromedia Flex Alliance Partner
> http://www.cynergysystems.com
>
> Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Office: 866-CYNERGY
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "sdhfhdgs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > is it possible to get an image from java to flex (jpg or png).
I've