Dear all,

we just implemented a file upload function for a mail module
(attachment uploads). We followed the instructions quite closely from
this nice article:

http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flex/articles/fp8_features.html

Running Flex on our local development machines (i.e.
http://localhost/...) everything works like a charm we can upload
attachments up to 100 MB.

But as soon as we deploy the application on our staging server (remote
host) the feature doesn't work any longer. By clicking the "browse"
button nothing happens, no file selection dialog box appears :o(

Maybe something with FB Security but I read the documentation but
didn't found a solution.

I would be thankful if anyone could give me a hint how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance

Reto