Thanks, Manish.  Resizing the ControlBar was the easy part and
you're correct in that it works fine.

What I want, but haven't been able to get working, is for the rest
of the panel to expand to fill the empty space when the control bar
is collapsed, and to shrink so that nothing is obscured when the
control bar is expanded.  That currently does not happen.

Also, try hiding and then showing the advanced options.  Now when
the browser window is resized, the advanced options area no longer
resizes to the available width.  It's as if it has lost its 100%
width setting.

Doug

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manish Jethani
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 1/31/06, douglowder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I have a Flex 1.5 app that contains various Panels and
TitleWindows

http://weblogs.macromedia.com/khoyt/archives/2005/01/getting_started.