From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Paul Kenney
Sent: Wed 01-Feb-06 12:24 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: FlashServices/Gateway

Since Flex and CF are running on separate instances, then they must be
mapped to different IIS websites, and therefore the two sites must have
different hostnames. Each IIS site can only talk to a single JRun (or other
java app server) instance, but one instance can have multiple sites mapped
to it.

--
Paul Kenney
http://www.pjk.us