Hey Clint,

That link you provided was to the "Developing..." docs... the original
link I'd inquired about was for the API docs...

At any rate, the link you provided does in fact go to the correct Flex
2 "Developing..." docs, and my link from initial message is now
working too.  Woo Hoo!!  Thanks Macrodobe!

Brendan

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/20beta1/docs/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm