I’ve created an application that interfaces with CF remoting and uses sharedobjects to retain certain information about states in the application, so that the user can return to the application and see the last “state” they were at in using it so to speak. This works fine. (yayJ )

Now in mozilla , if I hit the refresh button, no problem, it resorts to the last known state based on the info stored in the shared objects.

In IE – the refresh screws it up, and it does not work based on the shared object but resorts to defaults. (Booooooooooo )

I’ve tried doing the usual “stop caching” type of things – added headers to the html file, appended a random variable in the param string – etc. I even resorted to using  coldfusion page so that I could use the CFheader tags. No go.

Once again, works totally perfect in mozilla, but IE on refresh – screws it right up.

I know this is totally vague – but does anyone have any ideas?