Apologize for a newbie question, but when using Flex 2, does anyone have a code snippet that demonstrates how to cycle through..say 10 image files?  I would like to have some transition effects also, but in essence I think I am looking to recreate an ad rotator type of application.  I looked through the docs and nothing jumped out.  Any help would be great.

Also, video...does anyone know if video other than .FLV can be streamed to the flash player.  I have a .NET app that renders .mpeg4 (stored in SQL 2005) via a .NET application and would like to know if it is even concievable to expose (via webservice) this data and render the video in Flex app.

Thanks in advance
Dave Howard
Linium