From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of rgwilson26
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 9:54 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] compile all MXML files at once

I recently switched servers for FLEX and now must re-compile all my
files within my application. Is there a way to compile all files at
once?

Also, is there a way to pre-compile components upon testing an
application rather than having to compile each individual component as
they are created? At the moment I must create a component...compile
it...then run my main application. It seems that there should be an
easier way.

Thanks