I don't know if it's just my computer that has suddenly decided to become incredible slow, but when i'm coding AS3 files in the new Beta1 everything is sooooo slow - especially with the autocomplete. All too often the editor just stops - i'm still typing, but the program halts for a few seconds before it blurts out what i've just typed. This makes me curse, and when i'm cursing alot, i'm not very productive....

Has anyone else similiar experiences? Anyways, the Alpha release was much better in this aspect...

--
gunnar