Hi,

So I think Emile has probably found the issue with this one... it's
not really that something is wrong, but since i wasn't seeing trace
info, I assumed there was.  I'll try adding a child to the
selectedNode result and see what I get.  I think I started by tracing
it and never got to the step where I was adding a child to the result.

I'll post results tonight.

Thanks for the help.

Brendan

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Anatole Tartakovsky"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> lt is a bit diffucult to understand the problem - however, obvious
thing you need to change  in the original code when migrating from 1.5:
labelField="@label"/>

> I think Adobe might consider setting default labelField to @label or
do conditional expression for the labelField so there are fewer things
to port.
> Thank you,
> Anatole

is because the xml node you select has no subelements there for the
trace is empty. Trace the label property and you will see you are
indeed accessing the xml correctly.