Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply.

Basically, I couldn't understand much of anything I read (imagine
Charlie Brown listening to his teacher).

I am not a person who has dealt with any servers (JRun, Flex, etc.)
for which I believe that the explanation is far to simple, expecting
that the user knows what is being said.

I would love an explanation where you tell the user what to do with
each specific file (included in the zip) with some more detail.

1. Grab x and put it in y.
2. Replace i with j.
3. Don't do anything with k, as it is only for documentaion.
n. ...
Done

For example, I am not sure if I should copy over the "cairngorm.swc"
or the "org.nevis.cairngorm.*" package to the "user_classes" folder in
Flex.

I am by no means saying that the description doesn't cover every
necessary step, but it is very hard to follow if you really don't have
a clue of what is being said, and all you want to do is start using
Cairngorm to develop your Flex apps.

Thanks again for the reply,
Claudia