From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Mendels
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 9:18 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex-Struts configration

Hope this helps: http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/flex/articles/struts.html

-David

Adobe

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Husain Kitabi
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 9:38 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

I am just wondering why would you require struts and flex.

anyway, look into web.xml file

Srikanth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

Could you please explain the confiration and Integration of the Flex
and Struts? Please send a sample code/link for that.

Thanks in advance,
with Regards,
Srikanth

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

§          Visit your group "flexcoders" on the web.

§          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

§          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

hussain