Just started a new project, app server is Weblogic and application is
deployed as an EAR. Trying to get a simple remote call working and I'm
getting an exception:

"No service named serviceSystem is known to Flash"

1. Named service is configured in flex-config.xml
2. The class it points to exists

    <named>
          <object name="serviceSystem">

<use-custom-authentication>false</use-custom-authentication>

<source>com.sfcommerce.chargeback.client.SystemServiceClient</source>
              <type>stateless-class</type>
              <allow-unnamed-access>false</allow-unnamed-access>
          </object>
    </named>

I'm stumped. It has to be something simple but the exception details are
vague at best...Appreciate any ideas on additional areas to check!