I'll be posting some stuff (probably to labs) to make all this much
simpler, but basically the best way to do it at the moment is to roll
some pure Actionscript classes to act as a loader, and to hook in to the
deferred instantiation mechanism to pull the appropriate child SWF in
late.  The tricky bit is that building individual apps to load is too
"heavy", so you really need to do some crazy stuff with RSLs to minimize
the number of overlapping classes.  You probably don't want the loaded
SWFs to even be full applications.

Anyway, its feasible, just takes a bit of work.  Stay tuned for some
help down the road.

-rg

Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166>
&.sig=L-4QTvxB_quFDtMyhrQaHQ>   Computer software
> development
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+software+develop
> ment&w1=Web+site+design+development&w2=Computer+software+devel
opment&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5>
=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=lvQjSRfQDfW
udJSe1lLjHw>    Software design and development >
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Software+design+and+devel
opment&w1=Web+site+design+development&w2>
=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+developm
ent&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5>
&s=166&.sig=1pMBCdo3DsJbuU9AEmO1oQ>
> Macromedia flex
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Macromedia+flex&w1=Web+si
te+design+development&w2=Computer+software+development&w3>
=Software+design+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Softwar
e+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=OO6nPIrz7> _EpZI36cYzBjw>
Software development best practice
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Software+development+best
+practice&w1=Web+site+design+development&w2>
=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+developm
ent&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5>
&s=166&.sig=f89quyyulIDsnABLD6IXIw>